|Research and community services
- Live salmonella typhi oral vaccine Ty21a.
- Serogroup - A meningococcal polysaccharide vaccine.
- Oral rehydration for management of diarrheal disorders in children.
- Health assessment of squatter areas in Alexandria.
- Epidemiological study of the well being of the Elderly in Alexandria.
- Oral azithromycin in trachoma management in children.
- Universal salt iodization and iodine supplementation for prevention and control of iodine deficiency disorders.
- Rational use of drugs for common childhood diseases in Egypt.
- Polio eradication in Alexandria.
- Evaluation of Hepatitis B vaccine.
- Iron supplementation for prevention of anemia among school children.
- Reproductive health in squatter areas.
- Reproductive tract infection in upper Egypt.
- Transitions to adulthood. A national survey of Egyptian adolescents.